Conference in the Nordic Prostitution Network, 2014
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), Community based organizations (CBOs), governmental institutions, interest groups, researches and professionals connected to the field of prostitution were represented by 98 participants at this year’s conference. The conference provided a forum in which the participants could exchange knowledge and discuss the concept of evidence-based social work on prostitution. The potential advantages and disadvantages of using evidence-based methods in social work on prostitution were debated during the two conference days in Copenhagen. On the Conference it was also announced that Sweden will be hosting next year’s conference.
Below you will find the slides from the different presentations and other relevant material from the conference.
- The program of the Nordic Prostitution Network Conference 2014 (pdf)
- Slides: Steffen Bohni's presentation, October 27, 2014 (pdf)
- Slides: Pro-tukipiste's presentation, October 27, 2014 (pdf)
- Slides: Projekt Exit Prostitution, October 27, 2014 (pdf)
- Slides: Ulla Bjørndahl and Anne Grytbakk's presentation, October 28, 2014 (pdf)